My Macs, iPhone, and iPads use the built-in Reminders app. It wasn’t great, but it worked. Now it’s better and Jonny Evans explains how:
Apple has made some excellent improvements to the Reminders application for Macs, iPhones and iPads, though it works a little differently and you need to upgrade all the devices you use with the system to get the most from it.
Worthy. What’s new?
- Smart lists. The main screen shows four smart lists (Today, Scheduled, Flagged and All) that make it easier find upcoming reminders.
- A new quick toolbar that offers buttons for time, date, locations and more.
- Support for sub-tasks: Every reminder can have subtasks.
- Different Reminder lists: Work, school, home, medication, for example.
- Shared lists.
- New colors, a search tool and reminders from within apps.
Free of course.